The device designed to assist pedestrian access control at guarded passage ways inside buildings. Possibility to equip with two types of mechanisms: GA2 or ZA2.
Examples of use:
- points of ticket control and access control for
- passenger traffic,
- passages for authorised personnel, directing passanger traffic,
- points of access control in secured buildings (e.g. state offices such as border crossing points, other services),
- points of ticket control and fees at museums, theatres, cinemas, exhibitions, fair areas, show facilities, paid toilets, points of ticket control at sports facilities, e.g. swimming pools, stadiums, other sports and show facilities,
- access and time attendance control points in working places, e.g. offices, dedicated areas in factories.
MODES OF OPERATION
PRECISE ROTOR POSITION MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
ARM DROP FUNCTION (ADDITIONAL OPTION)
Waist High Turnstiles
The film shows how and where to connect power supply. The turnstile is power supplied with 24 Volts. Please use producer recommended power supply (transformer). The distance between power supply and the turnstile shall not exceed 20 meters. The default settings of new turnstiles are: mode of operation – locked for both sides.
CONNECTING CARD READER
The film shows how to connect a card reader input signal to the turnstile. Standard turnstile is not equipped with card readers, extra cables, connectors shown in the film. There are some options that can be changed for reading signals from a card reader – see movies: queue size setup, unlocking time.
QUEUE SIZE SETUP
The film shows how to change the number of card reader’s input signals that are remembered by the turnstile. Standard configuration of queue size is 1 signal (best for ticket systems). The configuration can be changed up to 100 signals (best for places where single card is used to allow passage for more then one person).