Full Height Turnstile (bicycle)
versatility of usage
Double, full height turnstile equipped with two rotors (one three-section rotor and one single-section rotor) enabling the use of two passages at the same time – the passage of a person and the passage of a bicycle, luggage.
The device designed to assist pedestrian access control at guarded passage ways.
Examples of use:
- points of ticket control and access control for
- passages for authorised personnel, directing passanger traffic,
- points of access control in secured buildings (e.g. state offices such as border crossing points, other services),
- points of ticket control and fees at museums, theatres, cinemas, exhibitions, fair areas, show facilities, paid toilets, points of ticket control at sports facilities, e.g. swimming pools, stadiums, other sports and show facilities,
access and time attendance control points in working places, e.g. offices, dedicated areas in factories.
ENTRY / EXIT CONTROL
PRECISE ROTOR POSITION MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
D – (DUPLEX)*
* – galvanized + powder coated